The Community is looking to hire a dynamic Strategy Director with LATAM experience currently located in the US. We are looking for someone who is ambitious and eager to drive business forward and achieve the best work possible for our clients. This position will start remotely anywhere in the US and will be based out of our Miami or New York office later this year with a hybrid work enviornement. We are also open to talent being based anywhere in the US and traveling when necessary. In this key role for the team, you will lead existing clients focused on LATAM regional content and work on new business opportunities for clients national, regionally, and globally. This role will be tasked with unearthing new business strategy, trends, and assessing their impact on consumers' attitudes, behavior, and perceptions. This role will need to work closely with creative to create original and groundbreaking creative work. This role will also work closely with our Communication/Social Strategy team on the client work heavy in digital initiatives. This role will give someone the chance to experience working with Multicultural campaigns, campaigns targeted throughout the LATAM and Mexico regions, and all over the world. The person that will succeed in this role, needs to understand the balance strategy must have between creative strategy, brand strategy, digital strategy and cultural strategy. They would consider themselves driven to take projects from ideation through delivery and is not afraid to build the stellar presentation a client needs to see to buy into the strategic direction.
- Minimum 8+ years’ experience in a strategic position within a creative ad agency of which 3+ years were spent in a Senior role.
- Proactive self-starter and hungry to learn about the clients’ business.
- Strong passion for staying on top of latest trends across consumer products into the luxury space as well.
- Significant experience presenting to and regularly interacting with senior-level clients.
- Able to give direction and manage projects with remote teams.
- Would describe yourself as a strong presence and be comfortable leading conversations and meetings with ability to roll up sleeves and get in trenches with the team.
- Collaborate closely with agency partner strategy leads, should feel comfortable reaching out and forming partnership not only with Director and VP Clients, but also the lead strategist at our partner agencies.
- Willing to travel (when travel is safe).
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Must have LATAM experience.
- Hispanic/multicultural sector experience with other experience outside of the sector to bring a well-rounded option to the table is welcome.
- Experience within the luxury auto or similar brands is a strong plus.
- Guide Brand strategy direction for the LATAM region on a luxury auto client.
- Proactively seek opportunities to bring forward new ideas, best practices, approaches, etc. to help build the client’s business.
- Mine existing data for insights including reviewing data, inclusive of sales and results, on an ongoing basis and providing strategic recommendations on turning these results into actionable items.
- Analyzing competitive research (secondary, qualitative, and quantitative), analytics and trend analysis.
- Distill research into actionable insights for creative briefs containing concise information on the product, audience and strategy enabling creatives to develop ideas that may be applied to a variety of media channels that will promote the idea most effectively.
- Work closely with and maintain relationships with data/insights teams on the client side.
- Writing + Presenting comprehensive and strategic POV's.
- Understand the client's business needs and respond with appropriate business. strategy directions.
- Oversee direct reports remotely around the region.
Compensation Range: $123,500-$204,500 annually. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off.” the community is an equal opportunity employer. All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, la comunidad Corporation (dba "The Community" and a wholly owned subsidiary of Publicis Media) is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-305-865-9600.