The Strategy Director plays an important role within the team and the agency. Their role is to not only help develop and to execute appropriate digital programs but also provide ongoing strategic counsel to their account and creative partners in an effort to address the client's short and long-term business goals. They work closely with multi-functional teams on relevant assignments. They should constantly be developing relevant social insights in terms of audience behavior and digital platform usage to help the team identify areas of growth/opportunity/improvement for the business. They should play a very visible role with the appropriate client partners and provide support to both the account and creative leads
- 7+ years of digital and social media experience - agency preferred but not required.
- Proactive self-starter and hungry to learn about the clients’ business.
- Comfortable giving clear, simple direction, helping guide partners both near and remote.
- A strong presence, comfortable leading conversations and meetings, knowing when to delegate and when to do.
- Strong analytical thinker and creative problem solver.
- A solid foundation in social and a good gut for feeling out creative opportunities in the space. A desire to stay close to the creative process.
- Bilingual Spanish language skills required
- Provide ongoing strategic digital counsel, working closely with the account team to identify areas of opportunity within current initiatives and competitive actions, digital program management, and metric analysis and social measurement.
- Provide strategic counsel and identify proactive opportunities for clients.
- Input on all planning and provide POV on social strategies and audiences for our clients within the competitive and cultural landscape of the region.
- Continually serve as a partner to account team as lead and act as a sounding board for creative ideas.
- Proactively identify digital marketing industry trends and potential issues and provide appropriate recommendations.
- Assist with Strategic Directions for all social programs.
- Provide digital and social media analysis based on measurement and tracking reports and overall campaign reporting.
- Evaluate continuous performance reports of email marketing campaigns and strategic analysis.
- Evaluate existing KPIs for different social channels and provide recommendations for optimizations or establish new KPIs if needed
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, la comunidad Corporation (dba "The Community" and a wholly owned subsidiary of Publicis Media) is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-305-865-9600.