The Community is looking to hire a dynamic Strategy Director who is ambitious and eager to drive business forward and achieve the best work possible for our clients. This position is based out of our Miami or New York office. In this key role for the team, you will lead a large piece of business in unearthing new business strategy, trends, and assessing their impact on consumers' attitudes, behavior and perceptions. This role will need to work closely with creative to create original and ground breaking creative work. The ideal talent for this role has experience working both on US General Market campaigns and Multicultural campaigns targeting a US Hispanic audience. This person needs to understand the balance strategy must have between creative strategy, business strategy, and cultural strategy. They would consider themselves driven to take projects from ideation through delivery and are not afraid to build the stellar presentation a client needs to see to buy into the strategic direction.
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in a strategic position within a creative ad agency of which 3+ years were spent in a Senior role.
- Must be proactive self-starter and hungry to learn about the clients’ business.
- Must have passion for staying on top of latest technological trends especially across telecom and/or CPG
- Must be comfortable presenting to and regularly interacting with senior-level clients.
- Must be able to give direction and manage projects with remote teams.
- Must have a strong presence, and be comfortable leading conversations and meetings with ability to roll up sleeves and get in trenches with the team.
- Collaborate closely with agency partner strategy leads, should feel comfortable reaching out and forming partnership not only with Director and VP Clients, but also the lead strategist at our partner agencies.
- Must be available to travel 25-50% (when travel is safe again).
- Must speak fluent in English and any Spanish language skills is preferred
- Must have experience working within the US Hispanic/multicultural sector with other experience outside of the sector to bring a well rounded option to the table
- Proactively seek opportunities to bring forward new ideas, best practices, approaches, etc. to help build the client’s business.
- Mine existing data for insights including reviewing data, inclusive of sales and results, on an ongoing basis and providing strategic recommendations on turning these results into actionable items.
- Analyzing competitive research (secondary, qualitative and quantitative), analytics and trend analysis
- Distill research into actionable insights for creative briefs containing concise information on the product, audience and strategy enabling creatives to develop ideas that may be applied to a variety of media channels that will promote the idea most effectively
- Work closely with and maintain relationships with data/insights teams on the client side
- Writing + Presenting comprehensive and strategic POV's
- Understand the client's business needs and respond with appropriate business. strategy directions
- Oversee direct reports
the community is an equal opportunity employer. All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, la comunidad Corporation (dba "The Community" and a wholly owned subsidiary of Publicis Media) is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-305-865-9600.