Do you love making impossible challenging creative ideas come to life day after day? If yes, Sounds like you'd make a pretty great producer! A Producer at the community is a Maker. A person who GETS THINGS DONE. We are looking for an innovative, integrated, collaborative, smart and driven person looking to join an ideas driven, culturally fluid ad agency. Someone looking to fight the good fight and make a contribution to the creative while assisting in managing budgets and timelines.
- Detail-oriented, adaptable, strong with numbers and passionate about creativity.
- An understanding of digital and social content production and deliverables.
- Possess strong communications skills and able to work with all levels of staff.
- Able to adapt quickly to change and meet deadlines.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Video editing is a plus, but not required.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop & After Effects a plus.
- Spanish speaking a plus but not required.
- Responsible for supporting production of integrated productions: TV, social/digital executions, online banner, radio and adaptation work.
- Research vendor and director reels.
- Dissect scripts for producers to analyze elements, planning, and bidding phases.
- Assist in planning timelines.
- Create estimates and assist in closing out jobs.
- Helping organize, manage, and administrator digital asset management processes & tools