The Community is looking to hire a curious and ambitious Senior Strategist who wants to be apart of creating the best possible work for the world’s biggest brands. In this role, you’ll
support the end-to-end strategic process, from understanding client business to unearthing
and sharing fresh consumer and cultural insight in a way that excites clients and inspires
creatives. You’ll have opportunity to work across a variety of audiences and categories within
the US and globally. The ideal talent for this role has experience working both on US General
Market campaigns and Multicultural campaigns targeting a US Hispanic audience.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience.
- Experience presenting to and interacting with clients.
- Confident self-starter, comfortable contributing to conversations and work streams without prompting.
- Must have initiative and ability to handle projects independently.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite and Google Workspace.
- Prior knowledge of Simmons, Nielson or similar nice to have, but not required
- Fluent oral and written English required
- Spanish language (oral and written) skills strongly preferred
- Collaborate with inter-agency teams on shared clients.
- Craft and present strategic narratives, creative briefs and POVs.
- Mine existing data for insights including reviewing data, inclusive of sales and results, on an ongoing basis and providing strategic recommendations on turning these results into actionable items.
- Provide primary research support (act as agency liaison with outside research vendors; assist on agency-led research initiatives– e.g., man-on-the-streets; lead where appropriate)
- Distill research into actionable insights for creative briefs containing concise information on the product, audience and strategy enabling creatives to develop ideas that may be applied to a variety of media channels that will promote the idea most effectively.
- Report on cultural/societal trends that are relevant to agency clients.
- Foster strong client relationships.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, la comunidad Corporation (dba "The Community" and a wholly owned subsidiary of Publicis Media) is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-305-865-9600.