You know all those cool posters, logos, type treatments, t-shirts, gifs, and well, everything else that you like looking at? A designer saw all that stuff in their head and then sat down to make it real.
- Must be proficient in the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, proportion, rhythm, emphasis, and unity.
- Intermediate level Adobe Creative suite skills, primarily in Illustrator Photoshop and InDesign.
- Ability to create, interpret and uphold brand and style guidelines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills — professional demeanor with high-degree of comfort speaking with co-workers and clients
- Ability to work well in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment, including ability to work on nights and weekends.
- Manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Motion Graphic skills and/or 3D design skills are a plus
- Collaborate with the Head of the Design Studio, Creative Directors and Art Directors on overall design strategy and execution of New Business, Visual Identity Innovation, and Branding projects
- Work to elevate the design practice of the studio, including helping to craft studio-wide design briefs for projects that will serve to develop the design thinking of the studio and benefit the agency
- Learn how to help further design efforts across the agency
- Collaborate with creatives during campaign visual development
- Develop creative visual and design concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client's objectives
- Assist in the execution and production of existing concepts to provide complete deliverables, creating style/brand guides and templates where applicable.
- Assist on special projects, including visual identity and branding for client products and agency initiatives.