The community is expanding our Resource team with a Creative Process Manager. This role will start remote then be based in either our Miami or NY office. Our Process Managers help our Creative Resource Director steer their delegated creative teams. They work with creatives on a daily basis to assign projects, make sure briefs are communicated, meetings are set, and deadlines are realistic. They monitor the creative’s progress day to day on projects and help report status updates back to Account/Client teams as well as Strategy when collaboration or clarity is needed. We look to our Process Managers to make sure our creative process is as smooth as possible as it continuously adjusts, shapes and meets targets. The job of a Process Manager is to make sure the Creatives get the space to be focused on creating and all the process is managed for them.
- 4+ years in Project, Resource, or Process Management within a Creative Agency or similar company.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the creative process.
- Understanding of the Advertising campaign life cycle.
- Strong knowledge of Creative tools and technologies.
- Experience managing freelance talent.
- Familiarity with Basecamp or other project management software’s is a plus.
- Understanding of working in Google Docs.
- Expert level communication skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Spanish is a plus but not required.
- Confident in managing a team of creatives and communicating on their behalf.
- Strong understanding when to push and when to pullback.
- Driven work ethic for deadlines and great work.
- Comfortable with adapting to ever changing project scopes.
- Work with the Resource Manager to have the right people on each project.
- Understand priorities and organize the work in consequence.
- Be guardians of the process but flexible enough to understand that sometimes we will need to run, and this role will need to make things work during chaos.
- Have the right people “in the room” to make sure things happen. Follow up post conversations to make sure all planned occurred.
- Understand each project and the special needs to cater plans accordingly.
- Be one step ahead to predict what the team will need to deliver the work on time with the best quality. Be prepared to have plan A,B,C and D depending on how things are moving.
- Make sure the team has a brief to work from and the tools they need to deliver the best work.
- Work on realistic schedules with the brand team. Reviews with the Global CCO, client presentations and more.
- Work in collaboration with the brand team, the production team and the planning/strategy team.
- Schedules all creative meetings and work with the creative teams to monitor schedules and project needs.
- Be part of all the creatives reviews and meetings with the account team.
- Organize the work between departments (creative, design and production) before a presentation.
- Proactively provide solutions. Present plans of improvement for the process. Constantly striving to drive us forward.
- Lead the Postmortem meetings for the big projects to learn and be better for next time.
- Actively participate in daily status meetings.
- Work with the production team to understand production schedules and be able to prepare for them.
- Calibrate with teams post big client meetings to debrief & understand what's coming.
- Drive projects to final stages of completion by keeping the team both on track and highly motivated.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, la comunidad Corporation (dba "The Community" and a wholly owned subsidiary of Publicis Sapient) is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-305-865-9600.