The Connections Associate Strategy Director plays an impactful role within the planning team and the agency. Their role is to not only help execute digital programs but also assist in providing ongoing strategic ideas to their account and creative partners in an effort to address the client's short- and long-term business goals. This role will begin remotely and eventually ideally be located in our SF, Miami or NYC office. We are open to talent starting in this role fulltime or temp to perm. All talent will be requested to work in East Coast hours. This role will have the opportunity to own projects for larger clients working into a Strategy Director or Group Director, as well as the potential opportunity of owning smaller clients. They will work closely with multi-functional teams, including brand strategy and creative teams, and they should constantly be developing relevant social insights to help the team identify areas of growth/opportunity/improvement for the business. They should play a visible role with the appropriate client partners and provide support to both the account and creative leads.
- 5+ years of digital or social strategy experience in an advertising creative agency (or similar role)
- Experience working and concepting with creative teams, as well as mentoring junior team members.
- Knowledge of research tools, including Helixa, Infegy, Crimson Hexagon or similar tools.
- Analytical thinker and great problem solver with excellent communication (written and verbal) skills with the ability to relate to clients, teammates and external business partners. Excellent time management skills, ability to work with a wide of people, and flexibility while remaining detail oriented.
- Must be proficient in MS Office, Google Docs and Keynote
- A willingness to travel when needed (when safe).
- Understanding of managing projects across offices including international teams is a strong plus.
- Global brand experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- Provide ongoing strategic research, ideas, and findings, working closely with the account team, to identify areas of opportunity and growth with clients as well as on internal initiatives.
- Execute the creation of communications strategy deliverables including consumer journeys, campaign ecosystems and frameworks, and creative briefs.
- Collaborate with the creative process to help amplify ideas and campaigns via media thinking and thought starters.
- Drive collaboration with senior leadership at clients, as well as external partners including media agencies, vendors and creators.
- Proactively identify trends to provide appropriate recommendations or watchouts.
- Develop and train junior team members.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, la comunidad Corporation (dba "The Community" and a wholly owned subsidiary of Publicis Media) is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-305-865-9600.