Keep the client happy. Keep the creatives happy. Keep the project moving. Keep the checks coming in. Basically keep the agency running, all while fighting tooth and nail for the best possible idea to win out.
- Able to handle pressure well and remain flexible to work under especially tight deadlines.
- Understanding or previous project management skills
- Foundational understanding of Production process is a big plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational, detail oriented skills
- People skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people
- Understanding of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and/or Keynote
- Experience working in Google Suite
- Basic understanding of Adobe Acrobat
- Must be fluent in English. Spanish is a plus.
- Assist the account services team in day-to-day management of client campaigns
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of client’s business – key issues, competitive situation and industry trends
- Learn about overseeing client projects including across a variety of media channels including print, radio, TV, OOH and digital
- Learn how to anticipate team needs and assist team leaders in accomplishing client asks
- Proactively keep the team organized make sure all information is kept up to date, that all work being deliverable is assured at best quality
- Assist with the monitoring of competitive activity as it relates to the category and report it back to the team on a weekly basis.