the community is looking to hire an Account Director to join our US Hispanic team. This role will start remotely with the opportunity to eventually be located in our NY or Miami office for a hybrid work environment. In this role, you will work closely with a Group Account Director to lead the relationship between the client and our agency team. You will be given the chance to spearhead large national initiatives targeting US Hispanic audiences. This will include client-facing presentations and overseeing large project budgets.
- 8+ years of fast-paced advertising agency experience in a heavy client role, preferably on large national/global brands.
- US Hispanic experience is a plus.
- Strong client-service orientation, project management and leadership skills.
- Strong presentation skills – comfortable presenting to Senior Manager-level clients
- Strong experience overseeing and managing client budgets/financials.
- Experience managing a large team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organization and detail-oriented skills.
- Excellent ability to work with a wide range of people.
- Flexible to evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes.
- Must be proficient in MS Office, Google; Docs, Sheets & Slides and Keynote.
- A willingness to travel when needed.
- Fluency in Spanish and English including written and verbal communication experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
BEING FUN IS REQUIRED :)
- Serve as client’s trusted day-to-day advisor in bringing value to their business.
- Help develop and drive strategy to meet and exceed the client’s business objectives.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of the client's business – key issues, competitive situation and industry trends.
- Ability to lead multiple fast-moving projects across multiple lines of business. These may include: broadcast, digital, radio, out-of-home, print and social.
- Manage production of projects to keep them on budget and on schedule, and supervise Account Supervisors, Account Executives, and Coordinators.
- Be the connective tissue between junior account staff, the senior leaders, and other agency departments, such as Production, Strategy and Creative.
- Provide clear and succinct direction and feedback and contribute to strategic initiatives offering a sound POV.
the community is an equal opportunity employer. All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, la comunidad Corporation (dba "The Community" and a wholly owned subsidiary of Publicis Media) is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-305-865-9600.